Dear Fellow Seekers

Dear Fellow Seekers,

In the Winter of 2002, I collapsed after a three mile run. I woke up the next morning in a medical center and was told that I had cancer all over my liver. One week later my physicians told me that I had one of the rarest sarcomas in the world. After visiting a myriad of cancer centers around the country, the prognosis was the same, "NO HOPE OF SURVIVAL".

Today I am still standing healthy and doling out hope to others. Please take my hand and together we will help others continue their journey through the circle of life. God working through thousands of individuals has performed many miracles during my survival.

When all the odds are all stacked against you, continue to say:

"It's possible."
"There is a way."
"Never give up."

Saturday, September 4, 2010

The Missing Link in Cancer Survival / New World of Cancer

During the winter of 2002 I was told that I had a very rare form of liver sarcoma. After I had visited a number of major medical centers....I was told the same two words 'NO HOPE'.

A friend of mine had heard of a well known oncologist at the M. D. Cancer Center in Houston. She encouraged me to consult with him. After the examination he discussed with me that I was up against a vicious opponent. He shared with me something that very few cancer patients ever hear. He told me that if I wanted to stay alive...I personally would have to find three contingency plans to stay alive. These would be backup strategies that I could pull out of my pocket at anytime to increase my chances of survival. If I would use up one or two of them, I would have to find more.

These essential words of wisdom did indeed save my life. Day and night I searched through cancer center libraries, the internet, and oncology journals. I joined internet groups and blogs to find answers and clues. Finally I did indeed find three
strategies that did save my life and used up all of them.(They will be discussed in later chapters)

The majority of cancer patients ( with advanced disease ) put most of their hope and faith in one physician or medical center. When their labwork and scans start going south and they become deathly ill...oftentimes the professionals taking care of them DO NOT have the answers to save them. That is why it is IMPERATIVE that patients facing a tough cancer diagnosis MUST find a lead researcher/medical liason to assist them. They must seek out multiple opinions and strategies early on and come up with three contigency plans to extend their lifespan.

This important homework assignment that Im giving to you could very well tilt the balance in your favor in the battle between life and death.

© Mark Roby 2010

1 comment:

  1. I want to share with you all on how Dr Itua saves my life with his powerful Herbal medicines, I was diagnosed of Oral/Ovarian Cancer which i suffered from for 5 years with no positive treatment until when My son came to me in the hospital when i was laying down on my dying bed waiting for god to call out my name to join him in heaven.
    My son was so excited that very day he came across Dr Itua on Blogspot, we decided to give him a try although we Americans are so scared to trust Africans but i really have no choice that time to choose life in between so we gave a try to Dr Itua Herbal medicines, god wiling he was a good man with a god gift. Dr Itua send us the herbal medicine it was three bottles. I take it for three weeks instructor and this herbal medicines heal me, cure my Oral/Ovarian Cancer completely I have been living for 9 months now with healthy life no more symptoms.
    I'm sponsoring Dr Itua in LA Advert on Cancer patent seminar which my son will be participating too and other patent Dr Itua has cured from all kind of human disease, also if you are sick from disease like,Epilepsy,Breast Cancer,Prostate Cancer,Throat cancer,Thyroid Cancer,Uterine cancer,Fibroid,Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Brain cancer,Hiv,. Vaginal cancer,Herpes,Colon-Rectal Cancer,Chronic Disease.Amyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Brain Tumor,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity,Multiple myeloma,Tach Diseases,Leukemia,Liver cancer,
    Esophageal cancer,Gallbladder cancer,,Bladder cancer,Gestational trophoblastic disease,Head and neck cancer,Hodgkin lymphoma
    Intestinal cancer,Kidney cancer,Hpv,Lung cancer,Adrenal cancer.Bile duct cancer,Bone cancer,Melanoma,Mesothelioma,Neuroendocrine tumors
    Non-Hodgkin lymphoma,Cervical Cancer,Oral cancer,Hepatitis,Skin cancer,Soft tissue sarcoma,Spinal cancer,Pancreatic Cancer, Stomach cancer
    Testicular cancer,
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresSclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Chronic Diarrhea,Copd,Parkinson,Als,Adrenocortical carcinoma  Infectious mononucleosis,Vulvar cancer,Ovarian cancer,,Sinus cancer, Here Is The Wonderful Healer Contact. Name_ Doctor Itua, Email Contact: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com, Phone/WhatsApp: +2348149277967

    ReplyDelete